Disclaimer: Although many of the cultures from this site have a history rich in tradition and folk wisdom, they have not been evaluated by the F.D.A. Some statements made or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the F.D.A. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care professional or herbalist before using any products.
~ Aged in mizunara hard wood Japanese oak whisky barrels ~
~ Product Description ~
Sublime, mellow and flawless, this extraordinary ingredient from Kyoto Prefecture is truly exceptional. Haku Mizunara Whisky Barrel Aged Shoyu is first traditionally brewed preserving ancestral methods of the Mushiro Koji process yielding an exceptional shoyu. Master craftsmen then thoughtfully age the shoyu in Japanese Whisky Barrels made from Mizunara hard wood, a type of Japanese oak. The result is a mellow, delicate shoyu with a touch of sweetness that stimulates all of the senses.
- 750 ml
- Aged in mizunara hard wood Japanese oak whisky barrels
- Mellow, delicate ,savory soy with a subtle sweetness and a hint of umami
- Shelf stable, refrigerate after opening
- Produced by Haku, Imported from Japan
- Shipping & handling Included
- Note: This is a special order item and cannot be returned without a restocking fee of 20%
Last Update 01/2018